*This form MUST be filled out prior to appointment.
102 Flagship Drive, Suite 120, Lutz, Florida 33549
PRE-PROCEDURE CARE FOR BROWS & EYELINER
All permanent cosmetic procedures are multi-session processes. You are required to come back for at least one touch-up visit before it can be determined that your work is complete. Touch-up visits are scheduled from 6 to 8 week intervals.
Be prepared for the color intensity of your procedure to be larger, sharper, darker than what is to be expected for the final outcome. It will take time for this transition, based on how quickly the outer layer of your skin exfoliates.
Contraindications For Procedure:
2. Chemotherapy/Radiation Treatments
3. Sick with Cold/Flu/Fever
4. Active Herpes on the Face
6. Eyelash Extensions Must be Removed for Eyeliner
1. Lasik/Cataract Surgery (1 Month Prior & 3 Months Post-Op)
2. Latisse (2 Weeks)
3. Botox (2 Weeks)
4. Fillers (2 Weeks)
5. Accutane (1 Year)
6. Suntanned Skin (1 Week)
7. Retinols/Glycolic Acid/Vitamin C Peels (1 Month)
8. Shingles Shot (1 Month)
9. Laser Treatment (8 Weeks)
10. Coronavirus Vaccine (2 Weeks)
11. Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Niacin, Vitamin E (48 Hours)
12. Brow Waxing, Tinting, Threading (1 Week)
13. Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion, or Facials (2 Weeks)
14. Caffeine (Day of Appointment) or at least limit
15. Alcohol (Day of Appointment)
16. Contact Lenses (Day of Appointment for Eyeliner)
Yumi Keratin Lash Lift
1. No Eyelash Extensions for up to 1 week prior to treatment
2. No Waterproof Mascara or Curler for 3 days
3. No Eye Makeup the day of appointment
4. No use of Eye Makeup Remover with oil day of appointment
5. No Contact lenses
MICROBLADING/SHADING/POWDER BROW PROCEDURES
- Consultation – Natural Eyebrow
I will take a look at your natural eyebrow shape, as scarce as it may be, to determine where we will be tattooing, discuss your wants & needs so I can give you the look you desire. Before photos will be taken & will be great for comparison when done.
- Measuring – The next stage involved using rulers or callipers to measure the positioning of your new brows, so they are even.
- Pencil – I will then draw on the eyebrows. This won’t be representative of the final look, since the color won’t be right and also the pencil is solid, rather than hair strokes if this is what you have opted for. It is just to get an idea of the shape and positioning before I start tattooing.
- Choose Color – I will smear color on your forehead above brows & we will discuss options.
- Topical Numbing – 5% lidocaine for 30 minutes. I like my clients to be comfortable.
- Tiny emulated hair strokes are etched in to the skin using a micro blade tool (hence the name Microblading!). Microblading is done in layers. On subsequent layers, I also use numbing cream. If you feel anything at all, it will be like a scratch. Once the layers are finished, your eyebrows may be pink. And they will be about 50% darker immediately afterwards compared to when they are healed.
If you have elected Shading/Powder Brow a small handheld makeup device, similar to a tattoo gun will be used to create a soft powder effect, similar to powder makeup.
- Time To Heal – You will be given aftercare instructions with a complimentary kit that includes Green Soap & Aquaphor. No exercise for 5 days (avoid sweating) and keep them completely dry for 7-10 days– yes this may seem like a long time.
EYELASH EXTENSION PROCEDURE
First time? I would recommend a Patch Test (Skin Sensitivity/Allergy Test). A 30 minute appointment that includes application of same exact Novalash products that will be used to apply the Full Set Of Eyelash Extension. Approximately, 10 short in length artificial lashes will be applied to the natural lashes in the outer corner of each eye. A waiting period of at least 24 hours is required to complete the Patch Test. If you experience puffiness, redness, or itchy eyes you are not a candidate for eyelash extensions. Although this test is a good indicator, please note that this test is not 100%. There is a noted difference in applying 10 lashes per eye compared to 100 per eye. Once it has been determined that you have no sensitivity to the products you can now schedule for a Full Set of Eyelash Extensions.
NovaLash has set the industry standard for eyelash extension quality and safety. NovaLash was the first lash brand in the world to create human-safe adhesive and physician-developed formulas and techniques. Not to mention, awesome adhesion & longevity.
How are Eyelash Extensions Applied?
With care! I am a certified Novalash Technician. Arrive with clean lashes; no makeup on them. No contact Lenses. I wipe the lashes with water, only.
Eyepads are applied to cover your lower lashes. Photo is taken.
For the next 90 -120 minutes (depends on how many natural lashes you have) you will be required to keep your eyes closed. Enjoy a Lash Nap!
YUMI KERATIN LASH LIFT PROCEDURE
- For this 75 minute procedure, arrive with no eye makeup. Absolutely no water-proof mascara use for 2 days. Mascara leaves a film on the natural lash that will prevent optimal results.
- I will take a before photo then cleanse the natural lashes with water & dry.
- Silicone pads, size determined by the length of your lashes, are applied to the eyelids using a water-based adhesive. Eyes must now be closed for the entire application.
- A Collagen eye pad is applied to cover your lower lashes.
- Your natural lashes are now carefully brushed onto the silicone pad, aligned, & adhered with water-based adhesive.
- Yumilashes “Lift” is applied. 14-16 minutes for processing. (You get to relax on a very comfortable electric bed that has low heat for relaxation). Product is gently removed.
- Yumilashes “Fix” is applied. 11 minutes processing time. Product is gently removed.
- Tint is applied, process is 5 minutes.
- I cleanse the area of all lingering product & apply Yumi lashes “Serum” which nourishes the lashes & assists in removal of water-based adhesive. I gently remove the silicone pads, & clean off any remaining product. Brush & apply Clear Keratin Mascara. Keratin Mascara comes in Black & Clear. It nourishes & enhances the results of your lash lift. It is a suggested aftercare product, $40.
For 48 hours:
- No water, steam, no exercising (sweating), hair washing.
- No eye makeup, lash serums, eye creams.
- No sleeping on them
- No Contact Lenses
After 48 hours you can shower, swim, wear eye makeup (no water-proof mascara), rub your eyes, & sleep on them. Enjoy your Yumilashes for 8 weeks. Up to 12 weeks with Keratin Mascara.
SEMI-PERMANENT EYELINER PROCEDURE
Eyeliner tattoo is a form of cosmetic tattooing, often referred to as semi-permanent makeup.
The pigment used is very different from body tattooing ink and is only deposited on the first layer of skin. The color is designed to fade over time, hence the term ‘semi-permanent’. This allows for face changes, ageing and trends. The tattoo is applied to the lash line, and can be applied as a fine, thin, or medium to thick eye-liner style. There are many benefits to eyeliner tattooing, including:
- It’s smudge-proof and waterproof
- It accentuates your eye shape and color without the need for traditional makeup eyeliner.
- You don’t need to apply eyeliner every day!
There are different styles to choose from:
- Eyelash Enhancement – a very subtle tattoo application either done in a thin line in the lash area or dots next to each eyelash.
- Thin, Medium, & Bold Liner
Wings are more of a trend. You need to be very careful about doing wings as there is a ‘no go’ zone where glands are located on the inner and outer edges of the eye. If you tattoo in this area, because of the small molecules in the pigment, it’s possible to get migration of color and spreading, which is very bad and impossible to remove. Wings are also hard to maintain as your eyes change with age. Not recommended. You can add wings with makeup.
Prior to your appointment have your Eyelash Extensions removed & no
contact lenses day of appointment.
- I will discuss a design that we will agree upon.
- Choose color; browns, black, greens, blues, & violet.
- Cleanse the area.
- Numbing Cream.
- Using a small cosmetic Tattooing needle I will implant pigment into the first layer of skin. 2-3 passes on each eye with numbing cream used throughout the entire procedure.
- Expect slight swelling, some soreness, & watery eyes.
- Your complimentary aftercare kit contains the Saline Solution that you will pat the liner area 3-5 times per day. When the scab falls COMPLETELY off, apply the included Vitamin E, 3 times per day for 1 week.
- If needed, schedule your Perfection Visit (2nd Visit) 6-8 weeks after your initial appointment.
- The pigment is semi-permanent & it will fade. Enjoy your eyeliner for 1-2 years before a touchup is needed.
POST PROCEDURAL CARE
I CAN CREATE A BEAUTIFUL BROW BUT WITHOUT THE PROPER AFTERCARE YOUR HEALING AND COLOR RETENTION MAY BE LESS THAN OPTIMAL.
THE DAY OF THE TREATMENT: ABSORB
GENTLY BLOT THE AREA WITH A CLEAN TISSUE SPRAYED WITH GREEN SOAP TO ABSORB EXCESS LYMPH FLUID. DO THIS FREQUENTLY TO AVOID HARDENING OF THE LYMPH. THE FIRST HOUR POST TREATMENT BLOT EVERY 5 MINUTES THE SECOND HOUR EVERY 15 MINUTES THE THIRD & FOURTH HOUR EVERY 30
MINUTES AT BEDTIME GENTLY BLOT WITH GREEN SOAP ON A CLEAN, DRY TISSUE. PAT DRY WITH A CLEAN, DRY TISSUE. APPLY A THIN LAYER OF AQUAPHOR. A PIN HEAD AMOUNT WILL COVER BOTH BROWS. BE SURE NOT TO OVER-APPLY AS THIS WILL SUFFOCATE YOUR SKIN AND DELAY HEALING.
Days 1-7: Wash and
WASH DAILY TO REMOVE BACTERIA AND DEAD SKIN BY GENTLY BLOTTING YOUR EYEBROWS EACH MORNING AND NIGHT WITH GREEN SOAP ON A CLEAN, DRY TISSUE. PAT DRY WITH A CLEAN, DRY TISSUE. APPLY A THIN LAYER OF AQUAPHOR. BE SURE NOT TO OVER-APPLY AS THIS WILL SUFFOCATE YOUR SKIN AND DELAY HEALING.
USE A FRESH PILLOWCASE.
LET ANY SCABBING OR DRY SKIN NATURALLY EXFOLIATE AWAY. PICKING CAN CAUSE SCARRING OR LOSS OF COLOR.
NO FACIALS, CHEMICAL TREATMENTS OR MICRODERMABRASION FOR 4 WEEKS.
DO NOT WAX, DYE OR TWEEZE EYEBROWS FOR 10 DAYS.
AVOID HOT, SWEATY EXERCISE FOR 5 DAYS.
AVOID DIRECT SUN EXPOSURE OR TANNING FOR 4 WEEKS AFTER PROCEDURE.
Yumi Keratin Lash Lift
POST TREATMENT PROCEDURES
1. No water & mascara on lashes for 48 hours
2. No steam, No exercising (sweating), No hot yoga, cycling, etc
3. No Hair Washing for 48 hours
4. No Lash Serums, Lash Extensions, Eye Creams for 48 hours
5. Keratin Mascara, in clear or black, is available for purchase, $40. Keratin Mascara fills-in, conditions, & nourishes as the Yumilash “ages”. It will keep your lashes looking full after the service. It’s optional, but highly suggested!
6. no contact lenses